Our boarding facility and dedicated staff ensure your pet will be well taken care of while you are away. Being away from home is fun when they are at Camp Ebenezer!
Call 803-366-1950 Today
- Reserve your pet’s kennel while you are away with peace of mind. Under veterinary care, any illnesses that occur are quickly managed.
- Request any of our other services during your companion’s stay, for example, request a haircut and shampoo and retrieve your pet with a SMARTER IMAGE!
- Cats may have either a single or a double condo (doubles are not available during black-out periods: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.)
- Dogs may stay in kennels according to weight and size (small, med., large). Indoor/ outdoor runs are available, too, weather permitting.
- Birds, reptiles, and “pocket pets” (guinea pigs, gerbils, etc) should come in their own enclosure with a supply of their regular diet.
- Rabbits do not need their own enclosure, but should come with a supply of their diet, too.
- Our Kennel Staff are trained to deliver lots of TLC and keep a close eye on your pet.
- VIP (Very Important Pet) OPTIONS:
- PLAYTIME – For those who want a little extra attention for their cherished companion.
- FLEECE BEDDING – While all of our campers get comfy beds, fleece bedding is for those who want something extra special.
Required for cats: Current on an annual examination, feline distemper and rabies vaccines for adults, or current in their kitten exams and vaccines series for youngsters. Must have history of FELV/FIV test (FIV and Feline Leukemia). Please note: a positive test does not limit boarding capabilities… It simply helps us decide where in our facility is best to board your kitty.
Required for dogs: Current on an annual examination, intestinal parasite check, canine distemper/parvo, rabies, and bordetella (within 6 months) vaccines for adults, or current in their puppy exams and vaccination series for pups.
Please provide us the phone number where you can be reached while you are away in case of emergency.
We are well stocked in towels and toys, so please refrain from bringing items from home. They are likely to be lost or damaged!
Click here to learn more about Making a Boarding Reservation Request.
Boarding Registration Form
Download & Print Form
Boarding Policies Form
Download & Print Form